Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cover Letter

Alexandra N. Hinchcliff
7005 Skylark Drive    Manhattan, MT 59741      406.539.0026         anhin1606@gmail.com


December 13th, 2016

Natalie Cox
Educational Affairs Program Officer
4101 Reservoir Road NW
Washington D.C., 20007

Dear Madame Cox,

I am seeking the position of Assistants de langue en France in your Teaching Assistant Program in France (TAPIF). I would be an excellent candidate for the position for this job considering my degrees obtained in English Education, French studies, and global studies. I have lived in France before during a study abroad year in Montpellier and have experienced the culture. On my resume you will also see that I have my licensure in secondary education

As a recent graduate I have had the privilege of observing and practicing several teaching styles. The one that I find fits the students and myself best would be performance-based instruction where students have several opportunities to practice the standard before they show their proficiency. Performances-based instruction allows for flexibility on both the student and the teachers sides as well as imparts student agency.

I would feel privilege to secure one of your assistant positions in one of your schools and would feel grateful for the opportunity to converse with you in regards to my qualifications. I look forward to hearing back to you at the earliest convenience.

Sincerely,




Alexandra N. Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment